Regulations of Ticket Sale by Stodola.pl and TicketClub stationary points.
§1 General Provisions
- Centrum Klubowe S.C. Wiesław Pękala, Ewa Pękala, based in Warsaw (02-591), ul. Batorego 10 operating under the name TicketClub (hereinafter ‘TicketClub’), retails Ticket sale (hereinafter ‘Ticket’) through the Stodola Club website – www.stodola.pl (hereinafter ‘Website’) and through the Point of Sale (hereinafter ‘Point’), which terms and conditions are controlled by these Regulations (hereinafter ‘Regulations’). The Regulations apply to sales to both, own events and events organize by third parties’ events, and in this extent TicketClub acts as intermediary on behalf of and in the name of the Organizer.
- The Ticket is a document entitling to participate in an Event (hereinafter ‘Event’).
- These Regulations are an integral part of the agreement of sale, concluded with the Customer.
- The prices on the Website are gross prices (including VAT).
- Before making the purchase, the Customer is obliged to acquaint with the Regulations of the Event for which the Ticket is issued, the Regulations of Venue where the Event takes place and these Ticket Sale Regulations. By purchasing the Ticket, the Attendee accepts these Regulations.
§2 Order and Payment
- The orders can be placed as follows:
- 1.1 via the form which can be found on the Website;
- 1.2 in person at the Point of Sale.
- You can pay for Ticket in the following ways:
- 2.1 In case of purchase via the Website, by eTransfer or payment card (payments processed by eCard S.A.) or bank transfer to the account specified in the order.
- 2.2 In case of a personal purchase on the Point of sale – cash or payment card.
- The Customer has the right to choose the method of payment for the Ticket, unless only one method of payment is indicated.
- An additional fee is added to the cost of the order in the form of shipping or handling fee, depending on the chose method of Ticket delivery. The Customer will be informed about the amount of the fee before making the order.
- For purchased Tickets an invoice can be obtained
- 5.1 In case of purchasing the Ticket at the Point of Sale, the Customer should within 7 days from the date of purchased report, in person or via email (email@example.com), give the details to issuing invoice. The invoice will be available to collect at the Point of Sale. The invoice may be issued only on the basis of a receipt.
- 5.2 In case of purchasing the Ticket on the Website, should report, via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), the details to issuing invoice and indicate the order number. If Tickets were sent, a VAT invoice will be attached to the Tickets. In the case of home-print Tickets – the VAT invoice will be sent in a PDF file to the e-mail address from the Customer’s profile.
- The Customer is obligated to keep a proof of purchase the Ticket – receipt or VAT invoice.
- Detailed terms and conditions of purchase by the Website:
- 7.1 The condition of the agreement via the Website is that the Customer shall create a profile and provide data allowing for the verification of the Customer. TicketClub confirms that the order has been accepted via email.
- 7.2 For parties, when ordering a Ticket, are bound the information on the Website, such as: price, characteristics of the Ticket and the delivery method of Ticket.
- 7.3 In case of payment by bank transfer, after confirming the reservation, the customer will receive information about the bank account number, which should be included in the subject of the transfer.
- 7.4 The information on the Website does not the offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. The Customer, when placing the order, makes an offer to purchase specific Ticket. A contract of sale is concluded when the payment is credited to the account.
- 7.5 TicketClub does not take the responsibility for incorrect personal data entered by the Customer in the form.
- 7.6 A maximum of 8 Tickets can be purchased per transaction.
- 7.7 By each profile it is possible to purchase up to 8 Tickets per Event, which means that one person can buy up to 8 Tickets in total (in one or more orders). In case of where one person purchases more than the limit, TicketClub reserves the right to cancel the order.
- 7.8 The selected Tickets (added to the ‘basket’) remain reserved for 15 minutes, during this time the Customer can go to tab enabling the finalisation of the order – the choice of payment and delivery method. If this is not done on this time, the reservation will be cancelled. The Customer has 25 minutes to complete the purchase.
- 7.9 The order is deemed to have been ordered when the Customer chooses the type and quantity of Tickets, the method of payment and delivery.
- 7.10 The order will be automatically cancelled if it is not paid for it.
- 7.10.1 Within 3 days from the date of placing the order on the Website, when the payment will be done by bank transfer and at this time the payment will not be approved.
- 7.10.2 Within 2 days from the date of placing the order on the Website, when the payment will be done by eCard system and at this time the payment will not be approved.
§3 Ticket Collection
- The condition of issuing the Tickets is payment and, in the case of online purchase, payment of shipping and/or handling costs.
- The Customer is obligated to check the compliance of the information on the Ticket with the details contained in the order.
- The Tickets which were purchased at the Point of Sale to be deemed to have been collected when the Customer receives a printed form from the Seller with the proof of purchase at the Point of Sale.
- The Ticket ordered by Website, TicketClub:
- 4.1 sends, on the territory of Poland, via shipping companies, or
- 4.2 provides the possibility of printing it, if the Home-Print options is selected.
- The Customer has the right to choose the method of delivery the Tickets, unless only one option is indicated. In particular, the possibility of using the specific method of Ticket delivery may be depended on the time remaining from the date of purchase to the date of Event.
- The Ticket which is illegible, damaged or destroyed, in such a way that it cannot be read, does not entitle to participate in the Event and will be demand invalid.
- In case of ordering the Tickets via the Website, when the delivered Ticket is illegible, damaged, destroyed or inconsistent with the order, the Customer is obligated to immediately, but not latter than 7 working days from the date of delivery of Ticket and not letter than 7 working days before the date of Event, report this fact to the number 22 825 60 31 on Monday-Friday at 10am-6pm or via e-mail to email@example.com.
- The Tickets purchased at the Point of Sale, the Tickets ordered on the Website, the Home-Print Tickets and the Tickets ordered on the Website and collected after the Event are not personalized.
- In case of selected a shipment as a collect method:
- 9.1 The Tickets will be delivered to the Customer via entity which is obligated to deliver the Ticket in accordance with the method chosen by the Customer.
- 9.2 The Tickets are sent to the Customer within 3 days after the payment will be posted (in case of payment by bank transfer) or after a receiving an authorization (in case of payment by the eCard system).
- 9.3 TicketClub is not responsible for lost the Tickets or lost by a post office or another shipping services and for any delay in delivery. Any claims in accordance about delivery to TicketClub will be addressed to the relevant entity, responsible for delivery of Tickets.
- 9.4 If the ordered and paid Ticket will not be delivered to Customer two days before the Event, please contact with the office at the number 22 825 60 31 on Monday-Friday at 10am-6pm or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case of selected the Home-Print as the receiving method:
- 10.1 The Customer may collect the Ticket, after paying for the reservation, by printing the Ticket from profile on the Website (www.stodola.pl) after the logging in – My Tickets tab. The Ticket authorizes one person to only once enter the Event.
- 10.2 TicketClub is not responsible for the consequences of unauthorized duplication of the Home-Print Ticket received once by the Customer or third parties to whom the details of this Ticket has been made available (including the printout or electronic copy).
§4 Cancellation and Modification
- The Ticket returns are accepted only in case of cancellation of the Event, change in the program of the Event or change of the place and date of the Event. The Organizer shall always announce the possibility and dates of return the Tickets on the Website.
- The basis for returning the Ticket is the proof of purchase which should be presented by Customer (receipt or VAT invoice).
- The process of returning the Tickets depends on the place of purchase and form the Ticket:
- 3.1 The Tickets purchased at the Point of Sale – must be returned at the same Point of Sale which they have been purchased.
- 3.2 The Tickets which were purchased via the Website and sent by a shipping company should be sent back, with the receipt, to the office address ul. Batorego 10 Warsaw (02-591). The cost of shipping shall be borne by the Customer. The refund will be transferred to the payment card or to the bank account, depending on which form of payment for the Tickets was made. It is also possible, after the contact with TicketClub, to return the Tickets in person at the Point of Sale specified by the TicketClub.
- 3.3 In case of Home-Print Tickets, please contact at the email address (email@example.com). The refund will be transferred to the payment card which was used to pay for the Tickets or to the bank account from which the transfer was made, depending on which form was used.
- TicketClub informs that, in accordance with Article 38 of the Charter of Fundamental Rights of the European Union, the European Parliament has decided to take the following the point 12 of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the Customer shall not have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance under the procedure specified in Article 27 of the aforementioned Act.
§5 Protection of Personal Data and Intellectual Property
- By placing the order, the Customer consents to processing of personal data only for purpose the order.
- The Customer may also agree to receive from the Stodola Club or TicketClub the advertising and promotional materials, including sales bulletin. This consent can be cancelled at any time.
- The Customer has the right to inspect personal data and correct them.
- It is forbbiden to use any materials published on the Website (including the photographs and Tickets descriptions) without the written consent of the owner the Website.
§6 Entry into Force and Amendments
- These Regulations entry into force on the day of their publication on the Website.
- TicketClub reserves the rights to make changes in these Regulations, which entry into force on the day of their publication on the Website
§7 Final Remarks
- TicketClub makes effort to provide the highest level of service on the Website but does not exclude the possibility of suspending availability of Website, if maintenance work is required. The Customer should report any irregulations in the functioning of the Website.
- TicketClub is not responsible for blocking the emails by mail server administrations, which are send to Customer’s email address and for removing and blocking emails by software on the Customer’s computer.
- The Organizer of the Event, for which the Tickets were sold, is responsible for the course of the Event.
- In cases which are not regulated by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply.
- In case of disputes with the Customer, the competent court to diagnose the case is the competent common court based on applicable laws.